Friday, August 24, 2012

T.G.I.F

Thank goodness it is Friday. I am more than ready for the weekend! It should be a fun one, too, with a birthday dinner for my bf's mom and a baby shower. 

A few things I enjoyed this week....


Expendables 2. God was this movie fantastic. It was even better than the first one (though to be fair, the bar wasn't set that high). So many good one-liners. If 90 some minutes of explosions and gratuitous violence doesn't put a smile on your face then I don't know how to help you. Go see it now. 

It doesn't fall in line with my usual musical tastes (save for the Queen of Pop Britney Spears), but something about Katy Perry's music just puts me in a good mood. I kind of love-to-hate her as a person but I will proudly blast "Part of Me" as I drive down the road.



My mom and I got a really good Groupon deal for 10 Zumba classes for $20 or something equally crazy. It was my first time but I have really been enjoying it. The teacher this past week was aweeesome. It really makes me miss my dancing days! Even though I feel like I am incapable of "shimmying" -- my shoulders just don't want to go that way. Regardless, it's a lot of fun. 


That's all I've got. What made you smile this week?

2 comments:

  1. I have to say that I blast her music only with the windows up and a/c on. I can't get enough but then again I don't really want anyone to know that I can't get enough. See you tomorrow!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I don't blame you .. things do tend to get a little awkward at stoplights!
      I am excited!

      Delete