Saturday, August 25, 2012

Feeling fruity....

I love grocery shopping, a little bit too much. Every Saturday I meet up with my mom and we shop with good intentions -- spend less money, stick to the list. The day I achieve this will be a proud day. 

I've been trying to cut back on sugar. I looooove fruit, and even though a piece of fruit is better than a candy bar, the minimum 5 servings I eat a day is probably not good. So I had all these good intentions of not buying too much (since I'd already been to two other stores) and not buying so much fruit. I ended up with six kinds of fruit. #help

Ijustloveitsomuch.

Alsoooo Jell-O has these new puddings out that I could NOT resist. 
Photo from theimpulsivebuy on Flickr

Another problem I have is that whenever I buy a box of cereal, I have to eat a bowl of it immediately when I get home, regardless of if I am hungry or not.


It's just so delicious!

I had every intention of being "good" today in order to prepare for the Mexican feast I will be enjoying later tonight, but my mom showed up with a Biggby Peanut Butter Cup Chill, and that is one thing I will never turn down.


Mmmmm, PB


I did ride 32 (long overdue) miles this morning, though, so I'd say I earned it!



Usually I try to ride my bike as much as I can in the summer, but for whatever reason, I have really been slacking. I was happy to break that (too) long hiatus today! It felt great to get out there. It's really the best way to start the day.

I hope you are having an amazing weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That pudding is going to be in my fridge this evening! Yummm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tend to get way too excited about these kinds of things, haha! i got the birthday cake one at meijer - they also had the dirt cup, turtle sundae, strawberry shortcake, and german chocolate cake!

    i hope you had the best time yesterday!

    ReplyDelete