Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Now Playing: Passion Pit, Gossamer



I'm a little more than late to the Passion Pit train, having only started listening to Manners couple of months ago. But since I started, I haven't stopped, and I was more than excited for their new release Gossamer to come out. I had already listened to the first track, "Take A Walk," more times than I could count. 




I have to admit, I was slow to warm to the full album. I prefer their upbeat tracks, like "Little Secret" and "The Reeling." The first three songs on Gossamer are aces, but then it slows down. Still, I couldn't seem to turn it off or even skip a song, and more I listen, the more I love it all.

I usually listen during my morning commute to get pumped up for the day, and I have no shame dancing behind the wheel to "Carried Away."

NPR is currently streaming the full album HERE -- give it a listen and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment