Friday, August 3, 2012

Foodie Finds: Egg-Stuffed Baked Potatoes

I love food. Like ... a lot. Most of the blogs I follow are food blogs or relate to food in some way, and I have probably thousands of recipes saved (not even kidding). I thought that I'd do a feature to share either some good recipes I've made, recipes I've saved, or other food-related items. 


I'd seen the idea for a baked egg potato floating around the interwebs for a while, and last night I finally tried it. I used this recipe from the blog Our Best Bites.






This meal was so simple and so good. We grilled up some chicken and asparagus to have on the side and let the potato innards bake with the egg. They turned out nice and crispy, kind of like hashbrowns. In the potato was bacon and mozzarella cheese. It was delicious. 

My only complaint was that I wanted the yolk to be kind of runny, but it turned out completely cooked. It was still really good though, I just like me some runny yolk.

What did you have for dinner last night?



No comments:

Post a Comment