Saturday, August 11, 2012

s'mores

I know I said on Thursday that I was enjoying the rain, but we are going on day 3 of 60 degree weather. I thought August was supposed to be the hottest month?

To help conjure up some thoughts of summer, I thought I'd do a recipe round-up of one of my favorite summertime treats: s'mores. Yesterday was National S'mores Day (did you celebrate?), but why not keep the party going all weekend long by making one of these?


From the Queen of stuffing delicious foods into already delicious cookies, S'mores-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies from Picky Palate:




From How Sweet It Is (one on my favorite blogs), Red Velvet S'mores Bars:


From Our Best Bites, S'mores Hot Chocolate (I could go for some of this right now!): 


S'mores for breakfast? Don't mind if I do... S'mores French Toast from Buns in my Oven:






And last but not least, S'mores Cheesecake Bars from Annie's Eats:



Ugh. Now I'm hungry!





All photos belong to their respective blogs, which I hope you will visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment