Thursday, September 20, 2012

Restaurant Crawl

Tuesday night, I went to a restaurant crawl downtown with my Mom. I had good intentions of taking pictures of everything I ate, but once the food was in front of me, I couldn't think of anything else and wolfed it down. I finally managed one picture.


Caramel Apple
For the crawl, you went to 15 different restaurants and had a little bite at each one.

I honestly thought we would only make it to four or five but somehow we managed to fit all of this into our stomachs:


  • Half of a slider
  • Mini coney dog
  • Spinach and artichoke dip (x2) and chips
  • Chicken wings
  • MIni cupcake (pictured above)
  • Pork kebab
  • Pita with garlic and tzatziki
  • Lemon chicken rice soup
  • Pulled pork slider
  • Ice cream and fudge samples (pumpkin pie and Mississippi mud, respectively)
  • Mini shortbread cookie
  • Chocolate macaroon (I hate coconut but this was delicious!)
  • Bruschetta
  • Italian sausage with peppers
  • Lasagna
  • Sun-dried tomato dip with crackers
  • Sushi
  • Chicken tenders with ranch
  • Homemade potato chips
  • Chocolate eclair
  • BBQ salad from Panera
  • Strawberry scone
  • Chocolate chip cookie
  • Club sandwich
  • Apple fritters
  • Meatballs
  • Chicken tandoori roll
  • Frozen yogurt
Uhhhh ... yeah. Portions were small, but still. We rolled ourselves home and I passed out on the couch watching Real Madrid beat Man City. I don't even know how I ate food the next day. 

(Mrs. Ginger Bloom, have you done one of these? It is super fun.)

1 comment: