Friday, September 7, 2012

Labor Day

Sorry that I neglected you for a bit, dear blog. I think I had a bit of trouble adjusting after the long weekend.

Saturday night, we went to a wedding, and I accomplished my lifelong goal of getting drunk at a wedding. Dream big, people.

Hopefully bf doesn't mind that I put his face on the Internet.

Sunday we nursed our hangovers and probably ate a lot of food. My parents had us over for steaks, yum. My mom also made some raspberry chocolate banana bread laced with crack and I took down half the extra-wide loaf in one day.



Monday (Labor Day), we managed to be semi-productive before the main event...



 I got dressed in all white and we headed to a food & music fest to see Morris Day & the (mother fucking) Time.

I mean, we have Ice Cream Castle framed on our wall, so I was pretty pumped.


It was awesome. Morris has to be in his 50s but he was groovin' all over that stage. We were up way past our bedtime but it was fully worth it. We had a great time.

Here's a recent vid of The Time (2011), so you can see that they still got it. 


Aaaaand might as well throw this one in too!


It was the best way to say farewell to summer. I love summer so, so much but if I'm really being honest, fall is my favorite!

I hope you had a wonderful Labor Day and are gearing up for an awesome weekend.

2 comments: